Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Chilly Morning here this morning....-32

Good Morning all,
Now it's actually "me" trying to do my blog, not my friend Melissa!! (But thank you Melissa)!! My son Matthew and I got up bright and early again to do "his" paper route, "we" deliver the Citizen and it has to be completed by 7am! Chilly this morning but at least there was no wind :) so it didn't feel quite as cold as it was! Usually I try and go running with another friend of mine up the street at 6 while he does his papers but in the chilly weather she decides to stay in where it's warm. Me...I'm a polar bear and really don't mind the cold, if it's not windy, I'd way sooner take the cold over the heat!! I'm a true winter ol' gal :)
Those photo's of the Bowron Lakes, was truly magnificent where I canoed with a group of 12 people (tour group called Path Ways) from July 13-23, yup we took our time to smell the "roses" and to get a "good-close" look at the water, yes, my partner and I flipped the canoe in one spot while we were just practicing, altho that all added to the fun! Not having my own canoe and only ever slept in a tent once, this was an experience thro and thro! They cooked for us and all we did was casually paddle down the lakes/rivers, I LOVED it, and had wanted to do it for at least 25 years!! Yes, Kirk since you guys did it the one year between Spring and Summer plant!! Anyway, now I'm hoping to be able to carry on with my "blog" after she leaves too!?

3 comments:

Memory Junction said...

Yeah! You're doing it! Figuring out the "workings" of it is sometimes the most frustrating part! But once you're blogging, you'll get the hang of it and off you go! Can't wait to read more about "Esther's World!"

Memory Junction said...

Esther, Esther, Esther! The cookies and treats were a wonderful surprise, but you didn't have to do that you know! You keep spoiling me! :o) Thanks so much... we'll enjoy every bite of them! And you're totally welcome! As I've said before, that's what friends are for! {hugs}

Paul Fleuren said...

Nice work Esther.

The blog looks great. Katrina took me on a 2 day canoe trip as a surprise bithday present last year. It was her first time ever in a canoe and sleeping overnight in a tent. We had a blast.
Has kirk finished his coffee yet?

paul